Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Here comes daylife

I've started a few businesses in my time. And within a few weeks I'll be helping an old friend and client launch an online news service. The debut of a business can be a stressful time. It seems as if everyone is watching, and it can feel as if everything is going wrong.
But the truth is that my business debuts have been quiet affairs. At no time have I done anything that was as closely watched as what Jeff Jarvis and Craig Newmark are about to do.
And for that, I'm grateful.

According to Paid Content, daylife will soon see the light of day. The distributed news platform was founded by Upendra Shardanand; but Jeff is an adviser and Craig is an investor and everyone in the media world will be watching it.

Daylife may turn out to be remarkable. Or it may not.
But what it won't be is unnoticed.

For Dan Blank's thoughts on the upcoming launch, click here.

tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment