Monday, November 03, 2008

The best among college journalists

I spent much of last week feeling sorry for myself because I had to miss the College Media Advisers Convention.

And today I find one more reason to wish I had been there. The American Collegiate Press announced the winners of its annual Pacer awards at the show. And the list of winners for the best Web-based journalism was filled with folks I know and admire.

I would have liked to have offered my congratulations in person to those winners who attended the show. But I'll have to be satisfied with offering a virtual pat on the back to Bryan Murley, Kelly Wolff, Sean Blanda, Whitney Rhodes and the other winners of the Online Pacer.

tags: , , , , , , , journalism education

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Paul! I wish I'd been able to attend the conference too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to wish everyone who will got the award.Best of luck to all of you.

    ReplyDelete