Thursday, July 06, 2006

More congratulations are in order

The American Society of Business Publication Editors has released the list of finalists for the Magazine of the Year awards.
It's no surprise to me that two of the 10 finalists in the large-circulation division, CIO and Computerword, and one of the 10 in the small-circulation category, CSO, are IDG publications. Nor am I surprised to see that CFO is also a finalist among the large-circ pubs. Longtime readers of this blog know that I'm a fan of much that IDG does. And regular readers also know I adore CFO. (FULL DISCLOSURE: IDG is a client of mine, and I once worked at the parent company of CFO.)
For the full list of finalists, click here.
Congratulations to all involved.

For my comments on last year's winners, click here.

tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment