The worst of yesterday's crisis has passed.
I've moved my domain to a new host. Email is up and running again.
I will, however, have to rebuild PaulConley.com.
I have all my files backed up in several places. But I'm trying to decide if I want to use this disaster as an opportunity to redesign the site. I'll made the decision by tomorrow. Either way, I'll have a working site again by the end of the weekend.
In the meantime, thanks again for your patience. And if you've sent me an email anytime in the past few days and haven't received a response, please resend.