Friday, February 10, 2006

Folio founder wins Crain Award

I've been running a little behind of late, and haven't had a chance to offer my congratulations to Joe Hanson, who has won ABM's Crain Award. The award is given yearly to an "individual who has made outstanding contributions to the development of editorial excellence in business media."
I've never had the chance to meet Joe. But everything I've heard about him indicates that the award is well-deserved.
You can read about Joe at the ABM site. Or you can read about him in this piece by Folio, the magazine he founded. (And speaking of running behind of late, I haven't had a chance to offer my congratulations to Folio on the new look and feel of its Web site. I'm particularly pleased to see that external links are appearing in tons of Folio articles!)

tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment