Monday, August 06, 2007

Congratulations to the ASBPE winners

I didn't attend the ASBPE banquet last week (although I did attend one day of the convention), so I only learned the names of this year's award winners a few moments ago.

Congratulations to Public CIO and Builder, which won Magazine of the Year honors in their respective circulation categories. I also want to offer a special and heartfelt "well done" to CFO, CIO and PCWorld, which won the Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for multiplatform journalism (PCWorld also won Web Site Publication of the Year.)

And speaking on behalf of the entire blogosphere, I offer my congratulations to Brian's Brain, which won for Best Overall B2B Blog.

You can see all the winners on ASBPE's Web site.

(Disclosure: I was a judge in this year's ASBPE competition.)

tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment