Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Reconnecting

One of the readers of this blog posted a kind message in the comment section of this post, noting that my work on this blog has grown infrequent.
I'm flattered to think that anyone misses me.
And I assure you -- I miss all of you.
Few things in my working life bring me as much pleasure as does this blog.

No excuses ... I have been remiss. I've been on the road too much of late, and I let this work slip. But I promise to begin posting on a regular schedule again soon.
And if you're one of those few people who really, really, really miss me -- you should seek professional help. But you can also get extra doses of me and the things I talk about at three public appearances next month. I'll be visiting the campus of Northwest Missouri State University, speaking to teachers and student journalists at the convention of College Media Advisers, and serving on a panel at American Business Media's Digital Velocity conference.

In the meantime, thank you for reading. Thanks for staying in touch. And thanks for your patience and support.

tags: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. If missing your posts is wrong, I don't want to be right! :)
    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete